Sapid Agency is a Global SEO Company That Can Rank Your Site on Page 1
Are you looking for an SEO company that can deliver results? We will tell you realistically what must be done to get your website on page 1 of the keyword search results. Once our strategies and systems are implemented, your site will achieve its ranking potential within a realistic time frame for a local, national, or global markets.
WE Make Your Brand Stand Out
Sapid Agency is a leading digital marketing agency with an emphasis upon organic SEO services. We are proud to work with clients throughout the Americas. Our goal is to maximize your organization’s online visibility and drive targeted visitors to your website.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of triggering search engine algorithms in specific ways that force them to display relevant pages on your website when people search online for words or phrases relating to your services or products.
SEO is an evolving process that requires a flexible approach and clarity in terms of what demographics are being targeted.
SEO provides online visibility and our goal as an online marketing agency is to demonstrate to search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo that your website should be considered to be an authority site because other websites link to your site for your keyword phrases.
Digital Marketing Consulting
Digital marketing is an ever-evolving landscape. We can help you identify the fatal flaws in your current online marketing strategies and develop a comprehensive marketing plan that will maximize your online visibility for your target market.
Your organization might have a great looking website – or a site that could use a redesign – but in most cases, the majority of the websites that are not on page 1 for relevant search results are not optimized.
There are often structural, content and speed issues that flag search engine algorithms and prevent a site from be positioned in front of a target market. This is the first factor we address with our digital marketing clients. Website optimization is an ongoing process that requires testing and continued monitoring.
As organizations grow and evolve, different online channels are often overlooked. It is not uncommon for business addresses to not be updated, incomplete or inaccurate business names to be forgotten, or for outdated images and logos to be found on sites. These factors affect brand consistency, but on a deeper level some of these factors can trigger search engine algorithms regarding the authenticity of a brand.
Our goal is to protect the reputation of our clients and make sure that potential customers and clients see the best side of your organization.
Social Media Visibility
A growing number of social media channels can also be ranked for relevant keyword phrases in your niche. With our clients we apply strategies that maximize exposure on all platforms.
Social channels ranging from Facebook pages to YouTube channels and various others can be boosted to maximize your brand’s online visibility.
We can help you to define the best channels within your niche and develop the strategies necessary to place your products or services in front of the market demographics who are searching for the solutions you offer.
Why You’ll Want Our Help With Internet Marketing
First of all, we’ve been there… We had to learn the hard way and initially lost a lot of money through scams, bad information and dealing with low quality SEO agencies, internet marketers and so called “SEO consultant or experts.” You don’t have to repeat our mistakes.
Ready to Get Started?
We provide global and local seo services to organizations around the globe and have the experience, resources and team necessary to dramatically enhance your online visibility.
We will do an online review of your online presence and define what must be done to maximize your online visibility.
- What Does an SEO Company Do?
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- What Services Do We Include?
- Why Hire an SEO Company?
- What Questions Should I Ask?
What Can You Expect an SEO Company to Do for Your Website Ranking?
As a whole, the Sapid Agency team has been involved in internet marketing and search optimization since the early 2000s. Every year, digital marketing evolves and there are new systems, strategies and concepts to be applied, but one constant continues… This is a general lack of understanding as to what search engine optimization entails.
The two most common questions we hear from prospective clients are:
- “What can I expect an SEO company do to increase my online presence?”
- “Do we really need to hire a company for SEO services?”
In short, a company like Sapid Agency is responsible for getting a client website as high as possible in the search results for a specific keyword phrase. The reason to hire a company is that your business should be an expert in its own area, like Sapid Agency is an expert in search ranking.
There are too many factors involved and systems needed to both manage your internet visibility and focus upon managing and growing your business. When you hire Sapid Agency, you are hiring an entire team to do the job that you would expect 1 person to do in your organization.
What Does an SEO Agency Do?
An SEO agency is responsible for making a website page appear in the top of the search engine results. This is done through a process referred to as search engine optimization which means make the contents of a website relevant to being displayed as results in search engine inquiries.
This is an extremely important service since it is estimated that more than 90% of online experiences begin with search engine inquiries, and in nearly half of these searches the people click on the website links of the first three search results. This means to be relevant, your website has to be on page 1 of a search result and in the top 3 results to receive the majority share of the traffic.
Different agencies offer different degrees of website ranking services, although for most agencies the focus is primarily upon just organic search engine ranking. That said, many businesses want a company like Sapid Agency to assume responsibility for conversions, but this is very difficult to agree to since we have no control over our client’s products or services, or what happens throughout the sales process.
The search ranking world is divided…
There are two types of services, and most companies are involved in both. Black-hat and White-hat SEO define the strategies used to get a website into the top positions for relevant keywords. Generally speaking, White-hat techniques should not penalize your website, but Black-hat techniques could put your website authority at risk.
The problem is that the majority of your competitors have tried – or will try – Black-hat techniques which makes it very difficult to move your site above theirs in the search results. Google defines Black-hat optimization techniques as anything artificial or paid when it comes linking to websites or the manipulation of traffic to a website.
Standard White-hat methods include:
- Site security (HTTPS versus HTTP)
- Mobile-friendly websites
- Web page load times
- Schema markup
- Web page quality
- Web page content length
- Social signals associated with a website
- Backlinks associated with a website
- Web page image optimization
- Web content that matches a user’s search intent (click through rate and dwell time)
Sapid Agency strategically optimizes these factors to facilitate the goals of our clients.
SEO Company Services Included by Sapid Agency
A professional SEO company (like Sapid Agency ) will usually include the following services as a part of their process. They may or may not be outlined in their services agreement, but should at least be happening behind the scenes.
- Keyword review and analysis
- On page optmization analysis
- Site structure analysis and optimization
- Content analysis
- Existing off page SEO analysis
- Website speed
- Industry SEO Services
(ie: automotive seo, exporters seo, dental seo, medical seo, chiropractic seo, manufacturing seo, real estate seo, hotel seo, finance seo, wine seo, cannabis seo)
- Location SEO Services
Client Site Structure
The important factors that we look for are:
- SSL Certificates – Or, HTTP / HTTPS – We want our clients to have an SSL secured website (https://) because this is now a ranking factor in the Google algorithms.
- Google Analytics – This is kind of a two-way street. Google allows us to see the user history and behaviors, and they can see what we are doing on the site.
- Robots Management – The robots.txt tells the robots that crawl websites what pages to index or hide from public viewing.
- 40X & 50X Website Errors – Neglected, abandoned websites have missing pages or pages that don’t load. Authority websites, and our client websites, do not have such issues.
- Indexification – Web pages that appear to have the quality and relevance necessary to be associated with search results will be indexed by Google.
- XML Sitemaps – We want to ensure that it is easy for Google to index and crawl all of the relevant pages on a website so we utilize sitemaps.
- Web Page Load Times – Page speed is important and should be around 3 seconds / 3 megabytes. We optimize pages with this load time goal in mind.
- Meta Content – The meta content (page titles, descriptions, keywords, etc.) play into search algorithms ability to understand the content and context of a page. We optimize these based upon keyword research for a client.
- Clickthrough Rates (CTR) – The meta content must also have a call to action that motivates a person to click on a link in a search result.
- Browse Time / Conversions – The best signal to Google is that a person finds a website link, stays on the page a significant amount of time and then takes some form of action (purchase, contact form, play video/audio, etc.)
Ultimately, what we do is help our clients to define their keyword phrases, structure a website based upon these keyword phrases, optimize the web pages so that a site loads quickly and displays relevant content that includes a call to action. In short, the website visitor searches for a keyword phrases, sees our client’s search result, clicks the link, is impressed by the content, and then takes action.
You should probably hire a Trustworthy and Reliable SEO company if you want to
- Have the time necessary to focus upon growing your business
- Don’t know how to manage a website or rank it
- Want to maximize your visibility online
- Want to receive passive leads
- Want to increase sales
- Want to show how your organization is better than the competition
- Emphasize your brand (we can help you dominate search results in your niche market)
- You want to work with the best seo agency from this region (
Las Vegas SEO Agency
Los Angeles SEO Agency
New York City SEO Agency
Portland SEO Agency
Sacramento SEO Agency
An SEO company is similar to the business that you are operating, just with a different area of expertise. Overall, we probably have all the same challenges that you have. What Sapid Agency emphasizes from the very beginning is a realistic assessment of your competition, an audit of what they are doing, and a realistic path forward. It will take time, and some compare search optimization to be like rolling a snowball down a hill. It starts out small but as the months pass, it begins to compound in scale. You won’t rank overnight for your big keyword phrases, but with our mass page ranking strategies, you will rank for important keywords and over a realistic time-frame the big keywords will come into play.
At Sapid Agency, we will monitor your progress and be working to achieve your goals. You can reach out to us at any time. What we see in the digital marketing market place are some red flags and as a legitimate SEO agency, we want to warn against any companies that offer:
- Cheap SEO (you get what you pay for)
- Immediate ranking
- Massive traffic increases
- Immediate leads
- A set quantity of backlinks
- A specific number of actions to be taken (this is how internet marketing service wholesalers work, not digital marketing agencies. In short, that is the job mentality versus the entrepreneurship mentality)
- Return on investment (ROI) guarantees or projections
What to Ask Any Search Engine Optimization Company Before Hiring Them
Company reviews can be relevant, but they can also be falsified. Ask for a trial or a demo. Understand that they probably won’t be able to generate results overnight – but it really depends upon the situation. Ask what is the biggest problem on the site that is the easiest to solve.
Most companies that want your business will be willing to help you out in some form or another.
What we recommend you clarify and understand are the following:
- Is there a formal contract? What does it specify? When does it end? (We don’t use contracts because of our business model. Our work occurs on a monthly basis and involves adding to our ever-evolving systems that we create for each client. If the client cancels, we simply disconnect their website from our systems and halt work).
- What is the communication expectation? (We tend to manage communications via Slack and typically have a monthly review call).
- Are there guarantees? (We don’t offer guarantees and neither do our serious competitors because digital marketing is an ever-evolving field, and ultimately, we cannot control the search engine algorithms).